Also available are...
Nothing makes my heart smile more than hearing my girls enjoy learning!
A+ Interactive Math is his new favorite thing in the world!
My 2nd grader has been able to work at her own pace - which she loves!
Well we love A+ TutorSoft, plain and simple. It really engages children and makes learning fun!
Truly, A+ takes all of the guess work out of math - lesson plans, worksheets, grading and tests. It's all here!
How can A+ Interactive Math help me and my students?
We offer a comprehensive Math Curriculum Online for your Homeschooling needs as well as for students in traditional schools who need extra help with math. We offer affordable options to meet your individual need.
✓ Our Family Math Package provides an affordable option for homeschooling math for the entire family.
✓ Our Adaptive Math Curriculum w/ Placement Test program identifies learning gaps and creates a "customized plan" to close learning gaps in math.
✓ Our After School Math Help service includes 24/7 access to our online learning portal. PLUS weekly live online sessions with the Math Coach to ensure success.
A+ Interactive Math eliminates the guess work and helps students build a strong foundation in Math in their early school years. We help students get back on a desired grade level. Or let advanced math students whiz ahead by allowing them to work at their own pace.
✓ Eliminates the stress for parents.
✓ Accelerates learning.
✓ Makes students Independent learners.
✓ Eliminates math struggles.
✓ Improves student's confidence.
✓ Builds solid foundation in Math.
✓ Provides safe environment where students thrive.
Eliminate the Stress of Teaching Math.
Take it Easy. Relax. Our Program Does It All for You.
Q1. Why should I consider using A+ TutorSoft? How can it help me and my students?
At A+ TutorSoft Inc. we provide comprehensive Math curriculum programs for homeschooling as well as for any students in traditional schools. Our online interactive learning platform provides everything students need to excel in math, shore up any math gaps, get them back on grade level, or let advanced math students whiz ahead by working at their own pace.
Our founder has over 30 years of experience working with kids from all walks of life. He created A+ TutorSoft to meet the unique needs of homeschool families and families with students in traditional schools. Our program takes the stress of teaching and grading math away from the parents, freeing up your valuable time. We have been serving the community for over 7 years with thousands of success stories.
A+ Interactive Math makes learning math easy and fun for students using computer animated video lessons, interactive review, practice worksheets, chapter tests, automatic grading & tracking, easy to read progress reports and much more... Our products include everything students need to work independently at their own pace. Students love learning with fun, colorful and engaging video lessons. The interactive review provides an instant reinforcement and feedback. It automatically re-teaches if student provides an incorrect answer to any review questions. It provides plenty of practice problems with step-by-step solution guides and much more...
We make it very affordable for any size budget. We provide annual plans with multiple students for one low price. We also provide monthly plans for those on a tight monthly budget with no obligation. We provide various program options to meet your unique needs as listed below.
Q2. What products are available from A+ TutorSoft and what are the differences?
We provide various program options to meet your unique needs as listed below.
1. Single Grade Level - This is perfect if you have only one student and looking for a comprehensive math curriculum for a specific grade level. It costs less than the Family Math Package but you will not have the flexibility to change the grade level for your student. You will only have access to the specific grade level you purchase. This curriculum includes video lessons, interactive review, practice worksheets, chapter tests, Step-by-step solution to each problem, easy to read progress reports, automatic grading & tracking and much more... It also includes some features that you can optimize to meet your specific needs.
2. Family Math Packages - Family Math Package (includes upto 10 students) provides an affordable option for homeschooling math for the entire family for one LOW price. It includes 8 different grade levels (1st - 6th, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1) which give you an option to place each one of your students in a desired grade level and even change the grade level. This curriculum includes video lessons, interactive review, practice worksheets, chapter tests, Step-by-step solution to each problem, easy to read progress reports, automatic grading & tracking and much more... It also includes some features that you can optimize to meet your specific needs.
3. Adaptive Math w/ Placement Test - This program identifies learning gaps and creates a "customized plan" to close learning gaps in math. It first administers mini tests - one for each major math concept. And then creates a "customized plan" that includes Video lessons, Interactive review and practice worksheets. Most families use this program for about 3-months to get students back on track and then they continue with the Family Math Package.
4. After School Math Help - This "blended" service includes 24/7 access to our online learning portal PLUS weekly live online sessions with the Math Coach to ensure success. Our Coach will work with your students to ensure student is working in the most optimal ways and guide the student in a weekly online session through the entire learning experience. Most families spend $20 or more for a single hour of a private tutor. Some other service providers/tutoring centers charge in excess of $150 per month. We offer this service at a much lower cost than most of other service providers - as low as just $39.99 per month.
5. Printed Textbooks & Workbooks - This option provides a more traditional learning experience with textbooks and workbooks. Textbooks include lessons that are easy to follow and workbooks include practice worksheets for each lesson. Students can document their work in the workbook.
6. eBooks (PDFs) - We also provide curriculum textbooks and workbooks in the eBooks (PDFs) format.Please visit our website www.aplustutorsoft.com for more details.
Q3. What grade levels are available from A+ TutorSoft?
Currently, we offer 8 different grade levels,
Q4. Does the A+ Interactive Math grade and track student assignments automatically?
Yes. All our "online" programs include automatic grading and tracking. They are designed to take the stress of teaching and grading math away from parents, freeing up your valuable time. The program tracks each assignment completed by the student. It also grades the assignment where appropriate. The program tracks student progress and provides easy to read progress reports.
Q5. What do I need to use A+ Interactive Math program?
Any of our "online" programs can be accessed online with a high speed internet connection. It can be accessed via any device - desktop computers, laptops, Notepads, Phone etc...
Q6. Can I use A+ TutorSoft products on Apple MAC or other iOS devices?
Yes. Any of our "online" programs can be accessed online with a high speed internet connection using any device including Apple MAC and iOS devices.
Q7. Does A+ TutorSoft offer printed Textbook and Workbooks?
Yes. We do offer printed Textbooks and Workbooks. We also offer PDF version of the Textbooks and Workbooks.
Q8. How much does A+ Interactive Math Curriculum cost?
We offer several different product options to meet your unique needs. We offer annual plan (BEST Value and most economical) as well as monthly plan for those on a tight monthly budget. Please visit our online product catalog under "Order Now" for most current pricing information.
Q9. Can I see use A+ Interactive Math free before I buy it?
Yes. We do offer Free 1-month access to our Family Math Package program. Please visit www.aplustutorsoft.com and check under Free Stuff to sign up for 1-month FREE access to the Family Math Package.
Q10. Does A+ TutorSoft offer volume purchase discount?
Yes. A+ TutorSoft does offer a price break for volume purchase. The amount of discount depends upon the number of items to be purchased. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are part of a large co-op or support group, your group may request a group discount by contacting us on email@example.com.
Q11. Does A+ TutorSoft offer additional homework help or tutoring service? How much does it cost?
Yes. We do offer After School Math Help which gives your student 24/7 unlimited access to our online learning portal as well as weekly online session with our Math Coach. Our Coach will work with your students to ensure student is working in the most optimal ways and guide the student in a weekly online session through the entire learning experience. Most families spend $20 or more for a single hour of a private tutor. Some other service providers/tutoring centers charge in excess of $150 per month. We offer this service at a much lower cost as low as just $39.99 per month.